1:1 & Distant Sessions
Experience natural healing, strengthening
your own vital force
(ki, qi, prana, mana, ruach, baraka)
with this gentle, stabilising method.
Reiki sessions are relaxing, nurturing and refreshing, and can be used in conjunction with any complementary or conventional treatment, as they will only help enhance the effects of such treatments.
Reiki healing heals the body and mind. It stimulates and reactivates the individual’s own naturally positive energy. This enables the individual to heal within, while they get their energy realigned and balanced to be their best optimum state.
These sessions can help all sorts of people in a number of ways: business leaders, teachers, medical professionals, parents, children, students and the elderly, you and me:
- Relieving stress from personal and professional pressure
- Rebalancing and revitalising mind and body and calming emotional upset
- Promoting peaceful sleep and pain relief
- Building self-confidence, promoting self-healing and self-love
- Clearing emotional and negative thoughts and removing negative energy
- Preparing the body for surgery and medical treatments
- Healing the body from trauma or surgery
- Providing comfort during loss or separation
- Providing comfort from auto-immune ailments and chronic pain
- Opening the heart to receive and give love
- Helping de-stress students during exam time
- Providing comfort during pregnancy and post delivery
- Helping calm infants and children
- Cleansing the aura and balancing the chakra
My aim to share my Reiki healing energy with as wide an audience as possible sees me offering Reiki in a number of different ways. Healing sessions are carried out in my studios, from your own home, or in the form of distant healing appointments. Distant healing is when neither party is physically in the same place.
To make yourself ready to receive Reiki healing, we have a 15 minute FREE consultation.
Book your 30 min online session below to enjoy in the comfort of your home or workspace.
Book your 60 min session at the North Finchley or St John’s Wood London studios. (Covid restrictions permitting)
The sessions are available for both individuals or couples.
48e Percy Road
London N12 8BU
ST. JOHN’S WOOD
7 Newport St.
London NW8 7AA