Studio Reiki Sessions with Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
You’ve probably heard the exciting news that I can finally resume my in-person reiki healing treatments.
To ensure your health and safety as well as mine and the other therapists at the studio, we have had to change the way we serve you.
What to expect
Before your Reiki Healing:
- I will send you a google form to fill out 3 days before your appointment to make sure you are feeling safe and well before I can see you. If I do not receive a completed form I cannot see you.
- I ask any client who has symptoms of COVID-19 on the day to cancel and reschedule their appointment (In this case there will be no cancellation charge).
COVID-19 symptoms are defined as having a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss of sense of taste and or smell.
- Please arrive on time no earlier or later and sit outside the studios and please inform me by text. (Stand under the passageway if it is raining) I will guide you in when it is clear to enter, as to avoid contact with anyone. Please have your phones with you and charged, but do not make calls as it may disturb clients who are having a treatment.
- All surfaces will be wiped clean with a disinfectant prior to your arrival.
- There will no longer be refreshments, magazines or leaflets in the reception area.
- See attached our COVID-19 hygiene information sheet.
- Blankets, towels and water will no longer be provided during your treatment so feel free to bring your own water, and wear extra warm clothing as your body temperature will drop as you relax.
- You will notice all wall hangings will have been removed.
During your appointment
- On arrival your contact information, time of arrival and departure will be documented with your consent to be able to trace any chain of infection in case the health authority requires it.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask and gloves if possible. I cannot allow you in without a mask.
- You are also required to wear your face mask through the duration of your healing session.
- We will not shake hands or hug when meeting
- You will immediately wash your hands on arrival. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout your appointment.
- I will be wearing a mask, visor and an apron which will be changed before every client.
- During your treatment, you may choose to remove your face mask. I will continue to have mine on along with my visor.
- Arrive with minimal make-up and, no jewellery, your hair tied up and avoid touching your face.
- Do not arrive with children/friends/companions. Only one client at a time.
- Bring minimal belongings with you. I will have a clean dish for you to put your valuables in and a box for you to place larger items safely.
- During your treatment if you sneeze I will give you a tissue, we will bin it, I will give you hand sanitiser.
After your appointment
- You will be able to book your next treatment on line (still under construction) or call/text me as before.
- Please pay by bank transfer prior to your appointment as I will not be accepting cash. We are trying to keep the reception area as clear as possible.
Clients like you have helped us build our business so we want to make sure you feel safe and comfortable at all times.
The following information is up to date as of 21st July 2020
As any of our guidelines change we will adapt as we go along.
If you have any concerns or questions we are happy to talk them through with you.
Thank you for all your support over the last few months and see you soon.
Anupa and the Studio Team.