WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not allow us access to your computer or provide us with any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies may be “session” cookies (i.e. last only for one browser session) or “persistent” cookies (i.e. continue in your browser until they expire or are affirmatively deleted).
HOW COOKIES HELP US AND YOU
• They allow our website to remember any settings from previous visits and inbetween visits
• They allow our website to function as you’d expect it to
• They allow us to gather and understand statistics regarding who visits our site, which helps us improve the website and target our marketing efforts more accurately
• Collect any personally identifiable data or sensitive data without your permission
• Pass data to advertising platforms
• Pass personally identifiable information to third parties without your permission
THE COOKIES WE USE:
Category: Necessary (1)
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Description – The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. On the Action website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.
Third Party Cookies
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/